Yields eight servings, two plum halves per serving
2.5mg CBD, 2.5mg THC per serving
8 plums, cut in half and pit removed
Juice of 2 large oranges
4 tsp of real maple syrup
4 whole star anise
4 Ripple Balanced 5 packets (5mg THC, 5mg CBD each)
- Heat the oven to 360° F.
- Place halved plums in a baking dish.
- Over low heat, warm the orange juice and maple syrup in a small saucepan, stirring to combine.
- Pour the juice and syrup mixture over the plums and place a star anise between a few of the plums.
- Sprinkle Ripple packets over plums in baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the plums are soft.
Serve two plum halves in a small bowl with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert, or vanilla yogurt for a sweet snack.