YOGA + Life® Directory for Events, Education, Training + Retreats
- Fall Dates: Aug 17 – Dec 14 (Wednesdays from 5:30-9 p.m. / Every third Weekend)
- In this 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification Course, you’ll deepen your knowledge of the practice and yourself while at the same time learning how to share the gifts of Yoga and meditation with others! You’ll learn all levels teaching techniques, how to utilize various instruction modes and adjustments, and inclusive and accepting word choice. You’ll gain the skills to support greater embodiment in yourself and others, resulting in safe and effective yoga classes. The Yoga Alliance recognizes this RYT-200 Yoga Teacher Training Certification as an internationally-accredited program.
- In addition to a life-changing yoga teacher training program, all of our YTT students receive admission at one of our Nurture through Nature Yoga Retreats, with locations in both Colorado and Guatemala.
- Holistic Yoga School’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is located at Wilder-Nest Retreats. Wilder-Nest is over 100 acres and located in Northwest Loveland.
- Learn more and register at holisticyogaschool.com.
- Scholarships available.
New Mexico School of Yoga’s 200-HOUR AYURVEDIC YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
AUGUST 26 – DECEMBER 4, 2022
You are invited to attend an inspiring, transformative Yoga teacher certification program integrating the wisdom of Yoga and Ayurveda.
NMSY foundation program is designed to offer a grounded, authentic approach to the basics of Yoga instruction to deepen your personal practice or ignite the teaching path.
This year our 200 hr Foundational Yoga Teacher Certification offers an ALL ON CAMPUS program. This intensive Fall immersion will offer focused, life-shifting opportunities for you to learn the essence and root of Yoga from practice to theory. Get ready to enjoy learning the wisdom of root texts from both Yoga and Ayurveda to advance your understanding beyond the anatomy of cobra!
You will learn and acquire all the tools necessary to lead authentic, safe, and effective yoga classes. Our curriculum is rich with yoga philosophy, Ayurveda, and anatomy as well as engaging lessons for selfexploration, practice teaching, and self-discovery. Come evolve your practice and transform your life!
This program is accredited with Yoga Alliance. You will be able to register with them as a 200-hr Registered Yoga Teacher upon completion of the program and you will have the foundations to move on to our 300 hr Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist Certification.
Visit the New Mexico School of Yoga’s website to learn more.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training — Taught Through a Trauma-Sensitive Lens
Join Lead teacher trainer, Lucie Geraci, along with other guest lecturers and teachers from the Better Buzz teaching team for an immersive 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training beginning this September. We’ll dive deep into the history and philosophy of yoga, uncover the true essence of the postures, and quiet the mind through meditation to reveal your inner wisdom and purpose. Not only will you embark on a journey of self-discovery, but you’ll graduate prepared to teach potent and inspiring classes based on the authentic roots of yoga.
Better Buzz Yoga Teacher Training (BBYTT) is a unique and comprehensive seven months of study that focuses heavily on social justice, equity, and inclusion while honoring the deep and sacred tradition of this transformative practice. In addition, you will have the opportunity to teach almost immediately.
Our program will reflect the culture and style of Better Buzz Yoga (BBY) which means in addition to gaining a solid understanding of yoga philosophy, history, asana + pranayama, you will learn how to deliver (and practice) with dynamic intention. By learning how to sequence amazing + creative flows, link unusual transitions, modify postures for all bodies + adapt to changing situations, you will leave this experience with tools to create and help guide intentional, thoughtful, soulful, powerful, inspirational classes. And after all, isn’t that what the buzz of yoga is all about?
For more information on required readings, specific schedule and program curriculum, please visit our website!
Celebrant Institute’s Professional Celebrant Training – Fall Semester
Starts September 19, 2022
Become a professional ceremony officiant, build a part-time or full-time business as a Wedding, Funeral, Life Milestone, or Healing and Transition certified Life-Cycle Celebrant. We have been training officiants for over 20 years. The demand has never been greater for officiants that can create meaningful, personalized and authentic ceremonies.
To learn more, visit the Celebrant Institute’s Celebrant Training page.
YOGA TEACHER CONFERENCE – EMPOWER!
September 23-25, 2022
As a yoga teacher, it’s easy to feel all alone, completely unready to teach, or having feelings of “why would anyone come take classes from ME”? 🧘🏻♀️
Our 3-day conference is designed to EMPOWER you to:
- Realize your value
- Create more teaching opportunities
- Learn what sets you apart
- Learn hands-on adjustments and modifications
- Build your confidence
- Connect with other yogis who believe in community over competition
We ALL have something valid to offer our community and it’s time to start putting yourself out there so your students can receive the kinds of life-changing results that you’ve received from yoga!
With a HUGE variety of classes and teachers, you’ll walk away feeling inspired, empowered and ready to take on the world!
NOT a yoga teacher? No prob! We have a whole section devoted to self-care where the classes are focused on YOU and your personal practice, not to mention…
An ENTIRE wellness outpost where you can completely relax and indulge in services like acupuncture and other healing modalities!
Gather up your best yogi friends and join us in this super unique event! Click here to sign up.
A Healing Retreat
Soul Tree Yoga’s 200-hour Trauma Informed Yoga Teacher Training
October 19, 2022 – March 26 2023
This is so much more than teacher training. This training reveres Yoga as a life practice, far beyond what we do on our mats, to truly call you into your personal power & purpose in a way that honors nature and all beings everywhere.
Our 200hr Certification is comprehensive and exceeds the Yoga Alliance standards. We are meeting the times and stepping up our curriculum to even further emphasize a Trauma Informed framework.
Join skilled, experienced and embodied instructors for an amazing journey! Lead Teacher Sarah Woods, E-RYT 500, Trauma Informed expert Janine D’Anniballe Ph.D, Lisa Fierer, Asha Wolf, DPT & more!
Visit Soul Tree Yoga’s website to learn more.
Exhale to Inhale’s 4th Annual Celebration of Healing: A Year of Inspiring Growth
Exhale to Inhale’s Trauma-Informed Yoga Trainings
Every Wednesday & Thursday for 3 weeks: Nov 2rd & 3rd, 9th & 10th, 16th & 17th
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm EST
As a leader in the trauma-informed field, Exhale to Inhale trains yoga teachers, healthcare workers, and wellness professionals to create trauma-informed spaces. Exhale to Inhale is proud to offer a Black, Indigenous, People of Color community member rate for all of our trainings.By attending one of our trainings, you will gain a tangible, trauma-informed yoga education and learn how to adapt your work for those who have experienced trauma. Join us and develop the skills and knowledge needed to create more inclusive spaces within your community. Trainings are open to everyone and you do not need to be a yoga teacher to attend. Our trainings include a combination of lecture, group discussion, and embodied-practice. Our curriculum covers the body’s response to trauma including the nervous system. Attendees will leave with an understanding of how being trauma-informed as a yoga practitioner or wellness professional can promote long-term healing for clients who have experienced trauma.
For more information, visit Exhale to Inhale’s website.
Holistic Yoga School’s 300-Hour (RYT-500) Yoga Teacher Training
- Jan 4, 2023 – June 28, 2023 (Six-Month Evening / Weekend Program)
- The 300hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training is available to those who have already completed their 200hr certification. This training will take your yoga teaching skills and credentials to the next level. More than a yoga teacher training, this is also a self-healing and character-building program with an emphasis on yogic lifestyle, philosophy, meditation and holistic health.
- Other topics will include strategic class planning, sequencing, and delivery. Our school also places a particular emphasis on increasing awareness around diversity and inclusivity in the yoga studio.
- In person, virtual, and hybrid options available.
- Holistic Yoga School’s 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is located at Wilder-Nest Retreats. Wilder-Nest is over 100 acres and located in Northwest Loveland.
- Learn more and register at holisticyogaschool.com.
- Scholarships available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to list your upcoming trainings.